måndag 24 mars 2008

Edited!

Last thursday I put everything we have filmed over to my laptop so we could start editing. And a few days ago (Saturday?) Olof and Ingrid came over and we started chopping all the clips and choosing which to use. Jennie couldn't come since she was in Kittelfjäll.
After Olof and Ingrid went to dinner at their grandparents I continued editing and now everything is edited of the sketches we've filmed. How good it is is another question though.

Can't wait until this weekend because that's when we'll film the rest.

Me taking some of my easter candy after a deserved break from the computer.

Olof playing tetris - that geek. He even erased my highscore!

Ingrid, after finally managing to take a picture of herself with my camera.

Soupy twist!
Tess

Inga kommentarer: